Looking for a partner for your Farm/livestock business idea?
If these are all set, what can you do further as partners?
Following are possibilities with minimal investments
1. Home industries- Bamboo products and loom weaving, kitchen utensils., frames/building materials.
2. E- bamboo- processing of bamboo to become alternatives to traditional woods.
3. Small Carinderias with specific specialties aiming to form a full Restaurant/functions- majorirty of your meat and veggies can be harvested and processed right there.
4. Water/Ice- for tourists, and affiliate businesses.
5. Meat /Veggie/ processing, Papaya?
6. Rentals- Biking, rock climbing, harnesses, camp fire utensils/accommodations.
Planned future investments;
1. Building Challets- Based on bamboo and bamboo by products.
2. Swimming pool and recreation
3. Exclusive Memorial Place- the hobbit style
4. Chapel and rosary ground
5. Workshops- Carpentry/fabrication shops (wood/Bamboo/metal)
6. Biogas/Fertilizer processing- from livestock/ waste.
Helpful investments : we need this now.
1. Charcoal Making facility (Raw matl: Wood/ Bamboo): augment our rolling funds.
2. Hollow Blocks/ (concrete and clay): for development purposes
3. Thresher /Tiller/Hand tractor: to start organic composting, livestock feed concentration
...................................Anything that is related to the vision is possible.
1. Veterinarian/Agriculturist/Carve artisans/ Carpentry
2. Challette( Semi hotel) and Restaurant/Food Catering Management
3. Crooners and baristas
4. Butcher/ Chefs/Masons/landscaping/
5. Eco park operations- Zip line, Swimming pools, biking/hiking/ edu-tour managers, gimmicks,banners etc.
6. Training - Provide Or facilitator: On the job training, HomeStay or Kibbutz style
7. maintenance skills- electro-mechanical/automobile,
9. Flowers/Plant propagation/ arranger/supplier
10. What about function services like wedding planners?
11. What about call center? pwede?
Note: we expect to start our revenue generating operation by 2015 on selected businesses while we continue to develop the place.
Project Manager: BarnFeetPL
Learn Horticulture on Line
Click to set custom HTML